Monday, June 23, 2008

The Joys of Fishing

We went fishing on Friday night with David (aka the Fly Fishing Guide)...he took us "jugging", which is exactly what it sounds. A fishing line and hook attached to a jug. It was an awesome time of fellowship, starting at midnight and lasting until 7:30am or so. We only caught 3 fish (as David continually exclaims "I forgot there was a drought!"), but we had such a good time it didn't bother us at all.
Here's Bret taking his catfish on a walk...

Once we finished fishing this was the view we had at the end of the trip. 7:30am to be exact.


The sun had just started rising...


This is a picture I cherish. This is a friendship restored. One of my dearest friends from school to be exact, and God has blessed me (and my family) with the opportunity to spend time with him.

posted by Sarah W @ 9:15 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home