Wednesday, June 04, 2008

90 Days Laters OR the Blehs vs. the Yeahs

Bleh : Shannons life insurance claim was denied which leaves me with this much in debt:
Funeral - $8,300
Hospital - $9,000
Existing medical - $6,000
Headstone - $2,000
Grand Total - $25,300

Yeah : I finally found some end tables for the living after searching for a year. At the Goodwill - $7.99 each. They aint perfect, they are good enough for me!

Bleh : I have gained a whopping 20 pounds. Superman had kryptonite and I have Krispy Kreme. I can’t stay on any kind of diet because of this magical dough disk. I try, but I have a goal now and a vision to deny my urges to eat the Krispy Kreme. Lord help me.

Yeah : I discovered how to make my eyes look dazzlingly blue via Almay eye shadow and Covergirl Super-Plumper Eye Mascara.

Bleh : I am extremely lonely and always in the mood to cuddle, but no one will cuddle with me…because for some reason the guy friends I have in Rocky Mount seem to equate cuddling with some kind of sexual act.

Yeah : I finally got a bird. Onslow, the most amazing Cockatiel ever. I thought he was going to go back to the petstore because of how mean he was, but he has started perching on our fingers and sitting on our shoulders. He loves disco music, my hair, and fruit loops, and hates the color pink.

Bleh : After 3 years of trying to conceive, my body plays a cruel, mean trick on me and ovulates 3 months in a row…what the crap.

Yeah : I’m moving in 57 days… a new job, a new life, a new place to live, a new microwave, a new zip code, a new state…a new start (and let me just say that daily I grow to love my new bosses more and more, and I am blown away by the caliber of their characters)

Just thought everyone would like to know whats been going on.

posted by Sarah W @ 1:44 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At 8:18 AM , Blogger Kara said...

    I LOVE YOU!!! I hope today you have more YEAHSSSSS than blehs.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home