Monday, April 21, 2008

The Legend of Bret-Jr the Hedgehog



On Sunday morning we all woke up and went about our separate ways. I noticed right before lunch that there was a plastic hedgehog sitting on the porch. I didn't think much of it, thinking Amanda and Chris had taken it out of their car. Later that day Amanda asked in passing if I had put the hedgehog on the porch.

The rest of the afternoon we spent asking all of our friends if they had given us the hedgehog and everyone said no...we had almost given up, when we got a knock on the door at 11:06pm and Brandie looked at us and said "did you like the hedgehog?" hahaha

She said her and Bret were at Walmart and remembered that I said that I wanted a hedgehog so they got me this hedgehog that we have dubbed "Bret Jr".

The End.

posted by Sarah W @ 9:17 PM  

2 Comments:

  • At 10:27 PM , Blogger Kara said...

    Your hosta look really pretty...I'm jealous! Hope the mushrooms were good. :)

     
  • At 12:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home