Thursday, April 17, 2008

SARAH December 25, 2006

“Word cant express the hurt I feel for you right now. I want so bad to give you a child and to make things better and fulfill your dream of a family. I want you to know that I love you more deeply than anyone on this earth. You are my queen and the love of my life. I don’t know how to help you through this other than pray. I’m at a loss right now because no amount of encouragement, counsel or wisdom seems to be helping and I feel helpless, brokenhearted and true compassion and sympathy for you. I just want you to know that we are in this together. I will do my best to be a support and help as you deal with the emotions and disappointment so far. When you hurt, I hurt. I love you my baby, and will forever be here for you. I wish I could solve this whole thing for you. I wish I could change the way things are. But I’m not God. I am however someone who loves you more deeply than anyone on this earth, and nothing will ever change that. You are the reason I smile and I pray that you find comfort in the fact that I love you and am praying for you. My concern and my love runs deep, but not as deep as the fathers love. I know in time you will truly know how deep, how wide, how high His love is for you. And as you find peace in His love, even though it may be hard to see, feel, or even recognize right now, the very heart of God will be revealed to you through a child. I am here for you, your adoring husband, Shannon”
Today. Would’ve been 3 years of trying to have a baby…No words can express the emotions I feel as I write out this letter. I found this yesterday in my Bible and read it and realized how much I think Shannon actually knew of what would come in the future…Jesus rose from the grave after 3 days…I’m rising from a grave too, except mind has been for 3 years and now I can live again. I walk in joy as these grave clothes fall from my broken body, revealing a re-born and resurrected life, waiting to be lived.

posted by Sarah W @ 9:43 AM  

1 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

    Wow. How awesome that you have those words in writing!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home