Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So here it is.

I've been out of the blogging loop for a while. Its a very rare thing that I have a picture taken in which I'm not completely horrified. But this was one that I really love, so I wanted to share.

Oh and Thanks Mom for taking it. www.gigihousandphotography.com.

This is my wonderful boss. I have mentioned him in past blogs, but here is a face to go with the title...He might be the boss, but I'm still the Queen of Lynchburg. And throughout the day he is the one that reminds me of that as he replies to my questions with "Yes, your Majesty" or "here you are your Highness". There are some people you know throughout life that leave impressions on your soul...this is one of those kinds of people. I have grown to appreciate him very much and learning all the facets of his personality has been a journey. But, in this journey, I have learned things from him that has helped me to become a better person. He is an amazing friend and someone I respect very deeply.

So Happy Un-Official Boss's Day...though I may not say this to you face often, you are awesome. (And not just on your designated day of Friday).



posted by Sarah W @ 11:05 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home