Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary My Love...

Tomorrow my love, we would have shared 5 years of a beautiful marriage. The last 6 months I have had mixed emotions trying to figure out how I actually feel...and this is what I have come to realize.

I loved you with an intensity that I cannot describe in human words. My heart and soul miss you tremendously and I feel an overwhelming loneliness around me when I think of being here without you.

I look forward with great expectancy our reunion in heaven one day, and I am comforted in knowing that you are exactly where you always wanted to be, in the presence of our God, our Father, our Papa.

I appreciate you for all the beautiful, wisdom and humor that you brought into our relationship and how you rescued me from myself and from an endless pit of sorrow that I was falling into. You brought a sense of purpose into my life, I took care of you because God brought you to me (I took that quote from your favorite movie - The Four Feathers)...I love you with all my heart and I miss you.

So tomorrow, as I am doing what you loved to do, camping on the Blue Ridge Mountains, and looking at God's beautiful creation, I will think of you and remember each and every sweet memory of ours with an amazing Joy and an attitude of peace of thanksgiving that God gave you to me.

Happy Anniversary my Love. I miss you and I always will...

posted by Sarah W @ 4:07 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM , Blogger Kara said...

    In my life I have never seen a man that loved as true as Shannon. He loved you with every ounce that was with in him. You were a wife that accepted him no matter what. You gave him a life and a freedom that he never thought he'd have... until God was kind enough to bring you into his life. Shannon would be so proud of the woman you have become. The things that you do the life that you live. He would be SOOO excited of the experiences that you having. Please know that I love you THE Sarah Webb!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home