Monday, March 24, 2008

When the devil gives you a lemon filled day, God gives you Lemon-Aids

My day was rough to say the least. Racing to the church, trying my hardest to not cry or kill someone...hands shaking and cold from the blood that drained out of them...

After all this, here comes the calvary with a pack of Camel cigarettes (haha) and a Super Nintendo just for me.

God must have a serious sense of humor for giving me such wonderful family and friends that know me so well...

posted by Sarah W @ 10:49 PM  

2 Comments:

  • At 8:01 PM , Blogger Kara said...

    Its always nice to have friends who bring you just what you were thinking but didn't dare to say...Wish I was there with you...

     
  • At 11:43 AM , Blogger ilovestargate said...

    cigarettes and video games make everything better.

    i loooove you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home