Thursday, January 01, 2009

Goodbye 2008 - you sucked

So long to 2008 AKA the worst and the best year of my life.

January - A beautiful month
February - I re-fell in love with my husband
March - He died and I became a zombie
April - I started to slowly wake up
May - I started to get angry
June - I became more angry and lonely
July - I hit rock bottom
August - I found hope
September - I started to see Joy
October - I finally started to find myself
November - I finally began healing
December - I became at peace

So here's to a year of losing and learning.

2009 WILL be my best year ever.

In retrospect - 2008 was a tough year. I have never been loneliner. I have never been happier. Its a paradoxial year where I lost what was most important to me, and gained more than I could've ever expected from such an experience.

Happy New Year....I hope and pray its your best year yet!

posted by Sarah W @ 2:35 AM  

2 Comments:

  • At 6:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Loved it!

     
  • At 10:35 PM , Blogger Kara said...

    I pray that 2009 is the better than you could possibly dream it to be! That's why I see a trip to OHIO in your future! :)LOVE YOU!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home